Assistant Executive - Marketing
Position title/Nos: Assistant Executive - Marketing
Qualification: Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (BE) / Bachelor of Science (BSc - Chemistry)
Salary: As per HR Policy
Probation Period: One Year
Experience: 1 - 2 Years
Job Description: -
- Follow up with the Factory, Purchase Team, and Accounts team regarding marketing activities.
- Coordination with factory & other internal teams.
- Handling ERP system.
- Preparing Quotation and Proforma Invoice.
- Handling Vendor portal with respect to the tender issued.
- Generating fresh leads through web surfing/ enquiries received on our website.
- Maintain all records related to marketing such as database, MIS report.
- Able to perform sales forecasting.
- Able to prepare documentation which is required to dispatch the sample.
- Able to solve technical queries of the clients.
- Able to attend open vendor meetings, sales meetings and any other training programs as required.
- Able to establish business relationships with contract manufacturers to develop new products.
- Able to participate in Trade Shows and Expos, Seminars, Conference etc. to expedite market penetration.
- Ideal age between 23 to 27 yrs.
- Immediate joiners preferred.
- Candidate from Chemical Engineering background will be preferred.
- Should possess excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Should possess Good interpersonal and analytical skills. Excellent in organizing Data and Information.
- Should be a Tech- Savvy and sound knowledge of IT.
- Should be preferably living in western suburbs of Mumbai.
*Please note that the above Job Description is only a guideline, the expectations from the position may be revised as per directives from the Management.