MIOGE 2018 from 18-21 June at Moscow
14 Jun, 2018
Visit us at MIOGE 2018 (Moscow International Oil and Gas exhibition) from 18-21 June at Moscow’s new, modern exhibition venue – Crocus Expo.
Consult with our technical experts and discover our trending formulations at MIOGE.
“OIL & GAS” exhibition / MIOGE is the largest international exhibition of oil and gas equipment and technologies in Russia.
– Visitors of “OIL & GAS” exhibition / MIOGE have an opportunity to brief on a wide range of state-of-the-art solutions from leading Russian and foreign manufacturers and suppliers of oil and gas equipment and technologies.
– Visiting “OIL & GAS” exhibition / MIOGE is the best way to conduct direct negotiations with a large number of manufacturers and suppliers of oil and gas equipment and technologies, represented by both Russian and foreign companies.
“Nowadays it is extremely important for Russian vendors of goods and services for the oil and gas industry to make persistent efforts to find foreign partners for expanding marketing outlets. Among other industry events held in Russia, “OIL & GAS” exhibition / MIOGE stands out by a large number of foreign participants and visitors, who are definitely interested and searching for business partners in Russia. In 2017 a large number of foreign exhibitors were represented at the venue. In particular, we managed to negotiate with representatives of large companies from Iran,” said Pyotr Kharchenko, Head of the Marketing Department of LLC NPP “SENSOR”.
MIOGE is divided into 8 thematic sections, which facilitates the rapid search of the necessary equipment and technology:
– Geology and geophysics
– Oil and gas production
– Oil and gas transportation and storage
– Oil and gas processing • Petrochemistry and gas chemistry
– Industrial, ecological and fire safety • Occupational safety and health
– Automation and control instrumentation
– Information and communication technology
– Power and electrotechnical equipment
Exhibition opening hours
10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.