CRISTOL™ offers low/medium molecular weight, liquid advanced polymers effective as coagulant and flocculant aids. They are used to increase the efficiency of settling, clarification, filtration and centrifugation operations.
|Product Name||Product Description|
|Coagulants and Flocculants||Coagulants are used to effectively separate fine suspended particles that cause pollution from water.|
Minute particles that do not readily separate from water can be separated by coagulating them into easily separated flocs.
KALP’s, one of the leading water treatment chemical manufacturers in india, under the brand name CRISTOLTM, offers low/medium molecular weight, liquid advanced polymers effective as coagulant and flocculant aids.
CRISTOLTM coagulants are liquid catonic polyelectrolytes that are effective as a primary coagulant, coagulant aid, filteration aid or as a flocculant aid. They increase the efficiency of settling, clarification, filteration and centrifugation operations.
These coagulants are recommended for:
- Demulsification – demusifies oily waste waters & emulsions
- Thickening of concentrates, settling of fines, water recycling in Mining operations.
- Sludge Treatment – Municipal Sewage
- Water clarification – for improved water quality by reducing suspended solids and turbidity.
- Gravity Settling – improves floc formation yielding faster settling rates.
- Filtration – improves filtered water quality.
This chemical substantially reduces the consumption of alum and other organic coagulants. It is effective with chlorinated waters & is immediately soluble at all concentrations.
Coagulants are normally applied as a dilute solution. Dosage is suggested depending on the application condition.
It is packaged and shipped in 50, 100, & 200 kg drums. We also deliver in bulk.
- dyes & chemicals
- leather tanneries
- drinking water