Executive - Purchase
Position title/Nos: Executive - Purchase
Location: Mumbai (1)
Remuneration: BEST IN INDUSTRY
Department: Supply Chain
Reports to: Manager- Supply Chain
Experience: Minimum 5 Years
Graduate B.Com / B.Sc (Chemistry preferred) / PGDM in Supply Chain Management.
Duties & responsibilities
- Floating of inquiries, preparing QCS of Raw Material.
- On approval of QCS, Issuing Purchase Order in ERP
- Follow up with Vendor for dispatch / delivery as per the given schedule
- Arrangement of Transportation / Logistics for delivery of material i.e. Furnace Oil & RMs to be lifted from vendor’s godown (Bhiwandi)
- Co-ordination with the vendor for resolving issues in regards to quality, quantity & other documentation issues.
- Documents execution & coordination with vendor and CHA for imported goods of purchased on Bond Transfer basis against Advance license / procurement certificate.
- Keeping track of due payments & coordinating with finance to get payment released.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned i.e. visiting vendor's plant within & outside the state to ensure timely dispatches.
- Strong in Follow up and documentation part.
- Clarity in communication & strong understanding and grasping skill
- Pro-active in alternate Sourcing
- Good in negotiation skills and fluent in spoken English
- Vendor Evaluation & Qualification
- Experience in Import documentation
- Conversant with MIS preparation
- Candidates experienced in Chemical purchase preferred
- Chemical procurement Preferred.
*Please note that the above Job Description is only a guideline, the expectations from the position may be revised as per directives from the Management.